Chelix continues to develop customized design and manufacturing capability for
flake pigments with color travel and polarizing effects.
(also called color flop) pigments change color depending on what angle they are
viewed from. Additionally, the pigments
are also circularly polarizing,
enabling fast machine-read processing and 3D stereo-optic effects.
- Security: Banknote, secure document, and brand protection labels and markings
- Decorative: Consumer packaging, electronics, and white goods; automotive and other
- Specialty: Color effect inks, screen ink, cosmetics, 3D effects,
and novelty products
- Pigments with excellent color travel and circular polarization properties
- Thin pigment flakes (less than 3 microns thick)
- Custom pigments with unique properties such as multilayer, additive, or other effects
©Chelix Tech Corp 2002-2003